Support

Open search

Document scan

Highlighted
SOLVED
Navigator

Hi all

Can someone please explain how to get document scan to work on the S10 camera I've tried everything and it doesn't recognise that it is a document?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helping Hand

Is "Document scan" on If you go to the camera, click the cog in top left corner and click "Scene Optimiser"?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Helping Hand

Scene optimiser needs to be on, I know that much. Works for me occasionally but it's really hit and miss. I recommend Adobe Scan personally.

Highlighted
Navigator
Scene optimiser is on, it's never worked for me?
Thank you for the reply
Adrian
Highlighted
Helping Hand

Is "Document scan" on If you go to the camera, click the cog in top left corner and click "Scene Optimiser"?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Navigator

Kind of working now

Thanks

Highlighted
Helping Hand
Glad to hear it.
Highlighted

No matter how many times I open and close the camera, or turn scene optimizer on or switch document scanner on or off, It will only work sometimes!  How can I activate it manually or guarantee it will work. I scan two pages of a 5 page book and it stop. It happens often this way.

Highlighted
It does work, but you'd need to set the document above a background with enough contrast, ie black vs white doc. It doesn't even need to be dark (it can be green, blue or any solid color), only enough difference with the foreground object being scanned and in particular, the camera system needs to recognize the edges.
Highlighted

Make sure Motion photo is off.

Top Liked Authors