Support

Open search

DPD Notification

Pathfinder

Order now changed to 'preparing dispatch', so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Observer

Recived my s10 plus today  after pre ordering on the 4th , didnt get any notices from DPD wich is strange.

Highlighted
New Member

DPD do deliver on a Saturday

So hopefully you will all receive your phone's

I got my note 9 on Tuesday I'm loving having a decent phone again 😍😍

First Poster

When you pre-ordered on 4th did it always indicate delivery in the first batch this week ?  ( as many options starting showing out of stock with delivery dates of next week or the week after ).

Observer

Yeah it said the 14th when I pre ordered guess I got lucky 

Observer
Yeah it said the 14th when I pre ordered guess I got lucky
Troubleshooter

@lisafox16 wrote:

Order now changed to 'preparing dispatch', so fingers crossed for tomorrow!


Any joy? 

Pathfinder

Yep!! Setting up as we speak. Next issue will be claiming for the free Galaxy Buds by the looks of it. Yours all good?

Troubleshooter

@lisafox16 wrote:

Yep!! Setting up as we speak. Next issue will be claiming for the free Galaxy Buds by the looks of it. Yours all good?


@lisafox16 

Its easy to claim the Earbuds, get your new shiny phone up and running. Log into members app.

take a screen shot of your preorder invoice, as you will need this. Copy paste IMEI number from phone. FYI, take a note of your claim number, for reference as not all are receiving Confirmation of order, then you can track your earbuds. 

 

Yes thanks all all up and runningπŸ‘ Pleased with it. Enjoy.

ps. Just take your time on the claim form, and you’ll be good

Explorer

@Colin19 wrote:

@lisafox16 wrote:

Yep!! Setting up as we speak. Next issue will be claiming for the free Galaxy Buds by the looks of it. Yours all good?


@lisafox16 

Its easy to claim the Earbuds, get your new shiny phone up and running. Log into members app.

take a screen shot of your preorder invoice, as you will need this. Copy paste IMEI number from phone. FYI, take a note of your claim number, for reference as not all are receiving Confirmation of order, then you can track your earbuds. 

 

Yes thanks all all up and runningπŸ‘ Pleased with it. Enjoy.

ps. Just take your time on the claim form, and you’ll be good


I can confirm it's easy. Did mine yesterday and got an email saying they were assessing the claim now and would hear something within 7 days πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Top Liked Authors