Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Notification

(Topic created on: 07-03-2019 10:49 PM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

So the time is nearly upon us! 

24 hours until people should start receiving those lovely DPD email and texts to let us know the phones are on the way..

As abit of fun I set this topic up so people can share the time they get their notification that there device is shipping to them, just abit of fun 🙂

So when you get your delivery heads up, let us all know here!

150 REPLIES 150
Damienw1
Pathfinder
Options

Mines coming tomorrow ordered prism green s10 plus 128gb

0 Likes
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

@Beershark wrote:
Wife and I are on the Samsung upgrade programme, both got emails today saying delivery tomorrow.. No eta yet.

Same as me. Registered for upgrade programme, states delivery for tomorrow but item not confirmed at DPD local base yet.

0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options
Had the same last year, don't worry it will show early tomorrow and you should get it
0 Likes
stevecoo
Journeyman
Options

Had the same thing went to DPD depot (21 miles away) only to be told that it was not there. There had be a mistake and a lot of people thought that they where getting their phone early . Rung  EE and was told that no one was getting their phone before Friday 

0 Likes
stevecoo
Journeyman
Options
They Can't they won't be sending them out to us until Friday
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

i will possibly be the first of many that are disappointed to receive a message from DPD and Samsung this morning stating 'Sorry you samsung parcel is delayed in transit'.    My tracking on DPD has also now changed to estimated for Saturday.

A little disappointed... from what I could see DPD did have the parcel to the correct schedule for delivery today.   It does also state on the Samung tracking 'Next Working Day delivery'.    However it seems to be out of Samsung hands and the fault of the courier .   

I guess i likely won't be spending the evening with my my new gadget tonight 😞

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

@smiley wrote:

i will possibly be the first of many that are disappointed to receive a message from DPD and Samsung this morning stating 'Sorry you samsung parcel is delayed in transit'.    My tracking on DPD has also now changed to estimated for Saturday.

A little disappointed... from what I could see DPD did have the parcel to the correct schedule for delivery today.   It does also state on the Samung tracking 'Next Working Day delivery'.    However it seems to be out of Samsung hands and the fault of the courier .   

Mine still shows for despatch today but no time yet. I can imagine getting a message to the same you have.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@smiley wrote:

😤😤Now that’s not good news!! Surly if it was at the local depot, then they should honour the contract they have with Samsung and deliver goods on time. Looks like DPD have messed things up🤷‍♂️

0 Likes
maazkhan98
Explorer
Options

its frustrating to be honest took a day of for no reason lol

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@maazkhan98 wrote:

its frustrating to be honest took a day of for no reason lol

Looks like a lot of people will be disappointed😤 DPD who have been give the contract, should make every effort to deliver goods on day given. Out with Samsung’s control, once goods handed over to courier. 

0 Likes