Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Notification

(Topic created on: 07-03-2019 08:17 PM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

So the time is nearly upon us! 

24 hours until people should start receiving those lovely DPD email and texts to let us know the phones are on the way..

As abit of fun I set this topic up so people can share the time they get their notification that there device is shipping to them, just abit of fun 🙂

So when you get your delivery heads up, let us all know here!

150 REPLIES 150
maazkhan98
Explorer
Options

Going to call samsung tommorow as being misleading and see what they will do as a gesture. Booked day of work aswell for 8th!

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

When I rang a while ago they had no clue. Still said it was done for delivery tomorrow. Couldn't understand why I'd even received a text rather than email. 

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

@maazkhan98 wrote:

Why the hell is mine showing delivery for saturday. Samsung rep told me 100% recieve on the 8thh grr

It will be down to DPD not having the capacity to deliver all the parcels on Friday to your area and nothing to do with Samsung.

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

@Stu-Pot wrote:

@maazkhan98 wrote:

Why the hell is mine showing delivery for saturday. Samsung rep told me 100% recieve on the 8thh grr

It will be down to DPD not having the capacity to deliver all the parcels on Friday to your area and nothing to do with Samsung.

Yep that is basically what Samsung said to me. 

grilo67
Navigator
Options

Go to dpd website and search for the service status, put your postcode and see if that gives any info as to why the delay. 

0 Likes
maazkhan98
Explorer
Options
No delay says my location unaffected.
0 Likes
grilo67
Navigator
Options

Mine is on its way to Croydon depot, on target for delivery tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@lisafox16 wrote:

Just received my email, but it's not coming until Saturday! Booked the day off work tomorrow too and had plans for Saturday! Grr!

New plans for Saturday then. 👍 least you got confirmation that it’s on its way. 

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Beany wrote:
My s10 + is coming tomorrow from EE I was quite shocked as thought it was the 8th

Did you receive your S10+ today? 

0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options
Wife and I are on the Samsung upgrade programme, both got emails today saying delivery tomorrow.. No eta yet.
0 Likes