Support

Open search

Bluetooth S10+ won't pair with anything ( not just car)

Purchased a galaxy S10 plus, regret it.  Doesn't connect to any bluetooth devices. Resetting the network didn't help either. It is going back to store. 👎

Troubleshooter

@Adaknk wrote:

Purchased a galaxy S10 plus, regret it.  Doesn't connect to any bluetooth devices. Resetting the network didn't help either. It is going back to store. 👎

Are you running the latest software? Have you cleaned out the cache? 

Look here.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/S10-Battery-Drain/m-p/1066272#M5592

Developers working on known issues. You could send them a report which would help them address the issue you and others have with Bluetooth 

First Poster

My s10+ wont pair with anything car, TV, selfie stick,

It finds them but once you press on pair says unable to pair and to check device tried resetting phone still doesn't work any ideas 

Troubleshooter

@Vezza7 wrote:

My s10+ wont pair with anything car, TV, selfie stick,

It finds them but once you press on pair says unable to pair and to check device tried resetting phone still doesn't work any ideas 

If you and all others could do as @AntS  has posted here may help with a fix! 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/Bluetooth-S10-won-t-pair-with-anything-not-j...

Troubleshooter

Adjust The Bluetooth AVRCP Version

AVRCP stands for Audio or Video Remote Control Profile. It allows a certain device to control the audio or video equipment on the other device, remotely. This method is worth a try to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Bluetooth issues. To adjust the Bluetooth AVRCP versions, you have to go to Settings, scroll down and select Developer options. Scroll down again until you find Bluetooth AVRCP option, and tap it. You can select the different AVRCP version, then restart the phone.

May be worth going through each one and see if it helps.

Troubleshooter

0ADCDF9D-A829-4B40-B7F5-BB198790D9B6.jpeg

Apprentice

I had this problem but discovered you must have bluetooth on but you have tap the bluetooth word on phone then it discoveres anything nearby including car.

Troubleshooter

@S10plusplus wrote:

I had this problem but discovered you must have bluetooth on but you have tap the bluetooth word on phone then it discoveres anything nearby including car.

Oh if only it was that simple!!!

Apprentice

It worked for me. Tapped on the left in phone on bluetooth. Phone discovered my car (Mazda CX5).

First Poster
I'm new to Samsung phones and I'm really liking my new S10. Unfortunately it won't connect via Bluetooth to either my Toyota Hilux or my wife's Rav4. Both cars use Toyota's Touch and Go 2 Media system and work with our older Sony and Apple phones. My S10 connects to my Bluetooth portable speaker but refuses to be even visible to the Toyotas. I've tried switching on and off airplane mode and the Force Pairing App previously mentioned. Actually the Force Pairing app keeps crashing so is no use. My phone software is up to date. Any other suggestions?
Top Liked Authors