Support

Open search

Bluetooth S10+ won't pair with anything ( not just car)

First Poster

Cheers wil try it tomorrow as just down loaded it 

First Poster

it is a little better.

everytime I start the car, I have to re-search for the device and it picks it up. The force pair app just skips the part that requires me to put the MediaNav pin in.

Still will not connect automatically, which is very frustrating

Thank you, Julien. This app worked for me too pairing to the car. Thought I was going mad. Was going to take the phone back too.

Apprentice

I agree it doesnt always automatically reconnect but it's much better  than it was and I can live with it till they fix it properly 

My s10 was connecting to my bt50 but now it will not.  Still connecting to a suburu

Observer

I have paired my Volvo S60 and my Galaxy S10 but I get no sound From either my phone speaker or my car speaker . I called 1 guy 3 times and I called voicemail 3 times nothing no sound from the phone no sound from my car

SAP module not working with phones with dual SIM slot

NOT ABLE TO CONNECT  MY SAMSUNG S10 TO MY BMW IDRIVE BLUETOOTH 

i am having the same problem with my bose speakers, my garmin watch my smart speakers at home and the galaxy s10 will not pair with my cars bluetooth.

BYE BYE GALAXY S10 GOING BACK TO APPLE.

so dissapointed at the samsung s10

Hi 

Same issues: bluetooth not connecting to Sony wireless headphones or Bose speakers. Connected to the car after 4 to 5 attempts and still patchy. 

Fingerprint reader hit and miss and also battery drain. Down to 10 % bet 0800 and 6 PM without any gaming, streaming g or browsing 

Top Liked Authors