Support

Open search

Bluetooth S10+ won't pair with anything ( not just car)

Troubleshooter

Find all this most bizarre, I’ve had no issues with Bluetooth connections 

6CA338F7-245D-47B7-9804-F676002C7546.jpeg

First Poster

I have a 2016 Jaguar and have been able to connect, however the phone disconnects quite often during calls or audio meaning that its fairly useless. This has to be a Samsung issue - hopefully they will resolve it soon.

First Poster

I've found a solution to this issue, I've downloaded an app on the play store called "bluetooth Force Pin Pair (connect)" by Solvaig JSC, ran it once and then you can uninstall it, still works perfectly fine !

Apprentice

Julien_C you genius! Just been out to my car and it works perfectly! Am I allowed to say I love you?!!!!!

Thank you!!

First Poster
hell yeah no problem !!
Troubleshooter

@Waynebr wrote:

I have a 2016 Jaguar and have been able to connect, however the phone disconnects quite often during calls or audio meaning that its fairly useless. This has to be a Samsung issue - hopefully they will resolve it soon.

Try the method above this post. As I’ve not had any issues with Bluetooth so far 

First Poster

Thanks I will give it a try. Mine does connect and I can listen to music for ages and then all of a sudden connection drops out and start playing up 

Troubleshooter

@Waynebr wrote:

Thanks I will give it a try. Mine does connect and I can listen to music for ages and then all of a sudden connection drops out and start playing up 

Let us know how you get on. 🤞🏼

I am having the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy S10+.  This is so very frustrating and annoying.  I hope Samsung hurries up and fix this issue.

Voyager

No problem with my bluetooth . Connected to my earphones fine.