Having exactly same issue on my S10. Can pair with number of bluetooth devices on my s7, cannot pair with anything on the S10.
Checked all the obvious things e.g bluetooth turned on, got latest software update etc.
Clearly issue with phone, judging by post not isolated to just me!
had same problem with audi q7. Finally got it to work. I had the phone on, opened settings, made sure blue tooth and phone visibility was on - started the car - then went through procedure to pair - worked perfectly. I think it was the order of having phone on and ready before starting the car that worked. I was out in the open, not in the garage or next to a building (if that mattered). Good luck.
So, I finally got my S10+ to pair with my Audi. I had to use a combo of workaournds from the web and other posters. Here's what I did, and now I can make and receive calls in the car:
- Put S10+ in airplane mode
- Go to phone/bluetooth settings in your car and delete all other paired devices
- Take phone out of airplane mode. Turn on bluetooth and phone visibility
- Search for a new device from the car's menu
- Verify pins match and hit ok on the phone and car