Support

Open search

Battery usage time gone ???

Highlighted
Voyager

Hi , before the ui2 update I was able to see for example " 21 hours 35 minutes on battery " but now it's not there , anyone know if it's hidden away lol

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
@Edgie70: If you go to Settings > Device Care > Battery > Battery Usage, you should see the relevant information above the list of apps. This info can also be seen below the graph at the top of the page, along with the estimated remaining battery. I hope this helps.
Highlighted

@Edgie70 wrote:

Hi , before the ui2 update I was able to see for example " 21 hours 35 minutes on battery " but now it's not there , anyone know if it's hidden away lol

Give it some days. Perhaps this major update removed the history and anyway, the existing history wouldn't tell it much about the new situation. When a phone is new it also takes some days to show.

Highlighted
Voyager

Screenshot_20200102-214604_Device care.jpg

As you can see it doesn't say " 21 hours on battery " for example anywhere , it tells you how much battery you've used the past few days but it doesn't say how many hours on the battery since it was took off charge 

Highlighted
First Poster

@Edgie70 wrote:

Screenshot_20200102-214604_Device care.jpg

As you can see it doesn't say " 21 hours on battery " for example anywhere , it tells you how much battery you've used the past few days but it doesn't say how many hours on the battery since it was took off charge 

Yeah it looks like they freaking removed it. I searched everywhere!!! I don't really know why they'd remove it other then they were worried about being sued for actual time compared to advertised time?? But come on, it was SO useful to see if the battery was holding up or not!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Highlighted
First Poster

I'm trying out the app called "accubattery". Heard a lot of good things about it, but hopefully it'll be a good substitute for then removing the information 🙄

Top Liked Authors