Support

Open search

Android 10 wifi problems

Highlighted
First Poster

I have recently undated to android 10. Since then I  am having problems going online. When I click to go to the internet it ages then come up with this -

NO NETWORK CONNECTION

Try.

Turning of airplane mode.

Turning on Monile data or wifi.

Checking the signal in your area. 

The wifi is always on as well as the mobile data. I never had this problem before, so can anyone please help me.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

wipe the cache partition. not better ? reset network settings . not better ? try safe mode. better ? find out which app is responsible. not better ? reset to factory defaults .

Highlighted
First Poster

The mobile data is working ok, it's just the wifi that's not working. This all started after the latest update on my phone.

Highlighted

@CleanForest wrote:

The mobile data is working ok, it's just the wifi that's not working. This all started after the latest update on my phone.

Nethertheless it might be a good idea to try the things I suggested.

Highlighted
First Poster

@CleanForest wrote:

Even I am having exactly the same problem with my Note10+ after the Android 10 update. Contacted Samsung, and they did provide me the same set of instructions/solutions. Tried everything. Didn't solve the issue. Informed them. Now they are telling me to wait for a New Software Update to roll out and solve the issue.

Seriously the Android 10 has a weird issue!

Highlighted
Hi
i am wondering if you still have the wifi issues
Highlighted
First Poster
No. Not now.
Highlighted
First Poster

had same issue on my s10. restarted router and "forget network" seemed to fix it for me.

Highlighted
First Poster

My s10+ is having internet dropping issue when using wifi after updated to Android 10. All other devices work fine but only my phone is have problem. There must be a compatibility issue between my wifi router and phone. 

Found this post from google, my wifi router is also tp-link but different modem the post in the link below. I think the fix should be done on Samsung side because there was no issue before upgrading to Android 10.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/180710

Highlighted

Hi @Ken21. I've just taken a look at that link and it looks like someone from tp-link mentioned they are working on a firmware update for the router.

Top Liked Authors