Support

Open search

Android 10 OneUI 2.0 BETA

Apprentice

I haven't tried it with my beta but does samsung pay work? 

Explorer

Am not sure as I haven't tried it either 

Community Manager

@Spawn1  We've been advised that Samsung Pay is available on the OneUI 2 Beta. Do let us know how you get on! 

Apprentice

Screenshot_20191028-114647_Samsung Members.jpgthe Samsung members banner about beta

so today saw the banner about Samsung beta program UI  and for some reason when we click on it an error message comes up ( server error try again later,been doing that all day . any one successfully upgraded to the new beta program UI on the Samsung s10 s10e or s10+ in uk ?

Explorer
Will do
Apprentice

@scgf wrote:

Don't you just hate a smart *****? I'm sure we're all aware that enrolling in a beta program is all about finding bugs. You make a decision about enrolling based on previous and reported experience. By the time a beta gets to the stage where it is rolled out to anyone who wants to participate the bugs are mostly ironed out. Previous Samsung public betas have been pretty solid. This one is very different. This beta was just too buggy for me and I've particpated in a great many beta programs in my time.

Yes I do hate a smart *****, especially those that think they know better than the originators of the beta program. 

You've obviously never participated in a beta program, despite your contrary protestations.

You wouldn't be bleating like a itch about "oh, it's too buggy for me". What does that even mean?

Next time, make sure you read the terms and conditions, before you enrol. 

Unlike you, I have participated in a number of beta programs, therefore I'm well aware of the pitfalls.

For me, this projected release doesn't bring anything substantial to the table, hence my decision to skip this beta.

I can wait for the final release, which will no doubt still contain some bugs in the first few weeks of its release.

Apprentice
I don't like your sneering attitude, you don't like my 'bleating'. Let's just ignore each other. I have no wish to discuss anything further with you.
Apprentice

@scgf wrote:
I don't like your sneering attitude, you don't like my 'bleating'. Let's just ignore each other. I have no wish to discuss anything further with you.

I didn't realise that this was a discussion. 

You came for me, I responded, and all you can say in response is, "I don't like you".

Don't worry, you're duly ignored. 

Highlighted
Helping Hand

stop being so self centered like the world revolves around you.

Helping Hand

@Kay1 wrote:

@scgf wrote:

Don't you just hate a smart *****? I'm sure we're all aware that enrolling in a beta program is all about finding bugs. You make a decision about enrolling based on previous and reported experience. By the time a beta gets to the stage where it is rolled out to anyone who wants to participate the bugs are mostly ironed out. Previous Samsung public betas have been pretty solid. This one is very different. This beta was just too buggy for me and I've particpated in a great many beta programs in my time.

Yes I do hate a smart *****, especially those that think they know better than the originators of the beta program. 

You've obviously never participated in a beta program, despite your contrary protestations.

You wouldn't be bleating like a itch about "oh, it's too buggy for me". What does that even mean?

Next time, make sure you read the terms and conditions, before you enrol. 

Unlike you, I have participated in a number of beta programs, therefore I'm well aware of the pitfalls.

For me, this projected release doesn't bring anything substantial to the table, hence my decision to skip this beta.

I can wait for the final release, which will no doubt still contain some bugs in the first few weeks of its release.

stop the attacks. be an adult.

Top Liked Authors