Support

Open search

Android 10 OneUI 2.0 BETA

Highlighted
Explorer

@DaveB2 wrote:

Anyone know a way around this? In Ireland, virgin mobile SIM and network unlocked S10+

@DaveB2 wrote:

Anyone know a way around this? In Ireland, virgin mobile SIM and network unlocked S10+

I think you have the same issue as I have, first thing is to sort the Status problem it's showing as Withdrawn

Highlighted
Explorer

I'm locked to EE. Samsung just told me it's full via chat. They said the same thing to me on Monday though so it probably isn't correct.

Highlighted
Explorer
Well I've just spoken to someone on chat and they obviously had no idea as they told me that the software development team are sorting it and for me to leave feedback so god knows what's actually true right now
Highlighted
Explorer

There's no Play Protection Certification for the device after update so Google Pay don't work. 

So if you use Google Pay alot don't update.

Apprentice

@Stu-Pot wrote:

There's no Play Protection Certification for the device after update so Google Pay don't work. 

So if you use Google Pay alot don't update.

This has always been the case with Samsung Beta's, no surprise really.  Had this all the way back on my S7 when I beta'd software back then.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Samsung pay is way better anyway

Highlighted
Explorer

@Tclarke wrote:

Samsung pay is way better anyway

My bank don't support Samsung pay 

Highlighted
Explorer

Just tried the beta banner on my work colleagues Galaxy S10 and the registration page has loaded up where as mine still says server error.

Highlighted
Explorer

I have a feeling that it may only be for those that have unlocked devices as my mates was purchased through Samsung and I've just found out my device (second hand) is locked to Vodafone, so I'm unlocking the device to see if that makes any difference.

Highlighted
First Poster

Network locked phones don't normally get beta updates.

Top Liked Authors