Support

Open search

Adding Bespoke Ringtones

First Poster

I'd like to add a couple bespoke ringtones/notification sounds to my new SGS10 but when I select Settings>Sounds and vibration>Ringtone I don't get a list of installed ringtones, just two tabs titled SIM 1 and SIM 2. Each of these has a single ringtone, but I can't add additional SIMs and clicking on a SIM just takes me to a "complete action using" page. What do I need to do to add additional SIMs or sounds?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Apprentice

This works great for me. Just copy mp3 file to internalstorage/ringtone folder. Then go to settings to select the mp3 as ringtone as you set out

First Poster

@George1 wrote:

This works great for me. Just copy mp3 file to internalstorage/ringtone folder. Then go to settings to select the mp3 as ringtone as you set out

Thanks, George, but that's not the problem. I have a number of MP3s in the storage folder, but can't access them when I try to set a notification. I only have a choice of two: SIM 1 and 2. Can anyone tell me what these are and how I can add additional ones?

Troubleshooter

@Warthog wrote:

@George1 wrote:

Thanks, George, but that's not the problem. I have a number of MP3s in the storage folder, but can't access them when I try to set a notification. I only have a choice of two: SIM 1 and 2. Can anyone tell me what these are and how I can add additional ones?

If you go to. My files/ internal storage/ ringtone. Drop file in there that should work

in reply to Sim 1 Sim2 this is your mobile SIM card, select Sim1 should bring up a list of ring tones you can use. Or if it’s notifications you drop files in the notification folder.

Top Liked Authors