Support

Open search

25W Charging and Super Night mode coming?

Highlighted
Explorer

Hi, 

Can Samsung please confirm these rumours? as it would make sense if the hardware is already present and just needs enabling. 

Source: https://mspoweruser.com/samsung-plans-to-brings-two-major-missing-features-to-the-samsung-galaxy-s10...

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Explorer

Yes it is true. They should have had this already available at launch rather than lock it behind a software update

Highlighted
Explorer
Have to agree. Seems like it's only being adopted because of other brands. Hope they don't take too long to implement it. But hats off to Samsung for adding it which I do appreciate
Highlighted
Explorer

You'd have to buy the 25wats charger to get them speeds mind unfortunately when they open it

Highlighted
Navigator
...which costs about 30$...
Highlighted
Navigator

Any news on that one? Is it going to be available worldwide? @SJohnson 

Highlighted
Explorer

Just done a search on google and no news yet apart from the 5G version will have it 

Navigator

I have a bad feeling that samsung won't intergrate it. Such a shame to tease us that way.

Highlighted
Explorer
I dont think they will too. Surprising to think though as the competition already has this in place as my colleague keeps teasing me.
I mean the S10 Battery is awful so at least implement the 25W charging so we can charge the device quickly
Top Liked Authors