Support

Open search

photo editor pro is gone after Pie update

Removing the Photo Editor in the latest upgrade has to be the most stupid decision ever adopted by the present management. Corporate shareholders must remove all officers involved in this affair, appoint sensible smart decision makers and restore the now tarnished reputation of the company.

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@FlyingPitongo wrote:

Removing the Photo Editor in the latest upgrade has to be the most stupid decision ever adopted by the present management. Corporate shareholders must remove all officers involved in this affair, appoint sensible smart decision makers and restore the now tarnished reputation of the company.

Oh, it can't be the stupidest decision.  But it's in the list of *****ic removals.  The highlights of which include:

• Removal of the Pro Photo app that is the subject of this discussion thread
  • Removal of the Pro Video settings.  Of which the Camera mode settings Currently on the phone describe as "Take control of your videos.  Set the exposure, shutter speed, color one and ISO sensitivity manually".  Of which the only thing that you can change is the tint of the video.
  • Removal of the custom text message tones.  Yes, before everyone jumps in with instructions on how to tag a conversation thread with the custome tone, that does NOT work with GROUP MESSAGES and you must maintain a copy of the thread for all eternity in order to preserve the customization.  (This one is my pet peeve)
  • Designing a display system that is not compatible with current existing themes.  And then not notifying customers that the themes that they spent money on, will no longer work with the current OS.  

First Poster

Realmente sin el editor de fotos, Samsung dio un gran retroceso, lo queremos de nuevo!!!

Apprentice

Yeah I agree, Samsung made a major mistake with the Pie update. Completely turned my beautiful and luxorious Note8 into a pile of junk. If I wanted an Apple toy phone, I would have bought an iPhone. Now I got some sort of cheap knock off of an iPhone that was VERY EXPENSIVE! Most of all the good funtionality of the old Samsung apps are gone and replaced with archiac and children's toy apps. It even looks like a kid's toy now with the simpleton icons. Wow, I will never buy another Samsung now that even their weakest compition is better than Samsung's Pie and Bixby update.

Please bring the pro editor back

Holy *****. I didn't even realize it was gone! Went in to edit some pictures from my daughter's prom, I'm like wtf is this *****? Samsung! What are you thinking! Give me back my editor pro!

Observer

I just noticed that my Photo Editor Pro is gone after my phone updated yesterday. I am so mad!! I use it ALL the time, but I guess not anymore. I liked it better than the 3rd party apps that I used to use. Bring. It. Back!!!!!

Yes, why did they take away my icon pack?
Eso es
Loved this, but can only like it
Top Liked Authors