Support

Open search

aptx HD support for Galaxy Note 9

Highlighted
Observer
Its in the bluetooth settings, tap the settings symbol to the right of your connected device and it will have an LDAC option, turn that on and then all the other settings will follow except best effort audio switch that to 990 kbps everytime you connect your device.
Highlighted
Observer
Im using the 1000xm3s right now just bought them and all of my friends and family think they sound legit perfect they say its blowing their mind especially high quality audio i love these heaphones i want to be buried with them
Highlighted
Observer

Hey i own a note 9 and 1000xm3s too, all you have to do is go to the bluetooth setttings and tap the settings symbol to the right of the 1000xm3 and it was have an option to turn LDAC on or off. Turn it on and then check the developer options, it sets everything to max settings except best effort, switch that to 990 kbps everytime you reconnect the headphones. I couldn't figure it out either lol it was definitely an AHAAA moment lol 

Highlighted
Observer

And yes it does make a difference once you have LDAC turned on,  990 kbps sounds louder and clearer

Highlighted
Observer

Screenshot_20190802-140634_Settings.jpg

She can't even use high quality audio without this setting turned on, nobody with the 1000xm3s or note 9 can unless they change this setting people need to understand this soon

Highlighted
Observer
Thank God someone else figured this out i was posting this same picture none stop once i figured it out on my 1000xm3s/note 9
Highlighted
Observer

Exactly, what he said.Exactly, what he said.

Highlighted
Observer

Legitimately every phone has those options but LDAC is the best : )Screenshot_20190802-140634_Settings.jpg

Highlighted
Observer

Looks like youll be going without android and all kinds of security issues and trump issues lol good luck buddy. Samsung makes displays for Huawei lol

Highlighted
First Poster

Also Audio-affinate here. got the Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless at home.  those are specialized for Aptx HD.

Although i really like the Note 9, i'm thinking of switching the brand as neither an update comes, nor the possibility to install it on an easy way.

the new note 10 (without a chinch even) doesn't have aptx HD either. Seems i'll switch to a used one from sony or LG.

It would be enough to just have an Update-possibility without root. as that won't come, well, samsung misses out on a not too small variant of customers (and advertisement, as those will deny the otherwise good quality)

Top Liked Authors