Support

Open search

Wifi calling

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

Hi I've just got a Samsung galaxy note 9 and cannot find the option for wifi calling my sisters phone is unlocked and the option to turn it on is in the pull down menu 

I got mine on o2 so not sure if its locked but I can't find the option to turn on the wifi calling 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

Usually wifi calling is a network driven feature via the sim card and would be present if your o2 network has activated this from their end.

So if this was me I'd check the o2 app and then check out their online support page here > O2 - wifi-and-4g-calling#Samsung-set-up and if needed call the o2 support centre and speak with an agent.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser I
Superuser I

Usually wifi calling is a network driven feature via the sim card and would be present if your o2 network has activated this from their end.

So if this was me I'd check the o2 app and then check out their online support page here > O2 - wifi-and-4g-calling#Samsung-set-up and if needed call the o2 support centre and speak with an agent.

Current Phone ~

Apprentice

Thanks I'll give them a call  

Apprentice

Its randomly appeared now in the drop down menu wasn't there Tuesday when I got my phone lol 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Possibly come down via a  carrier update from your network then I assume. 

Current Phone ~

I've lost wifi calling all together since the Pie update. It's nowhere to be seen anywhere on my S8+

Spoke to Vodafone who told me it's still enabled and claim it's not them so must be the update.

Was available and working fine before the update.

I know the setting for it has moved, but it's not where it should be either.

Top Liked Authors