Support

Open search

WhiteStone Dome Screen Protector.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi All,

Has anyone fitted a WhiteStone Dome Glass Screen Protector on their Note 9 yet ?

If so how's it holding up and how did the installation go ?

I've ordered the twin pack of protectors as I wanted an option with all over adhesive and not one with adhesive around the edges. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@BandOfBrothers got to tell you it is the best out there now and never had a issue with cases or it coming away as for the install it is tricky the 1st go but it is worth the time it take, I have done these on all my Samsung phones so far. A tip I can give you on top of any you will see from the videos to install is do it in a bathroom (sounds funny) but before you do it run the shower for a few minutes before with the door closed, this causes any dust or lint in the air to be removed from the air, and last as this is the 1st install you have done fined the best level surface to do this on (I connected the UV lamp to a powerbank).

Explorer

Don't expose your screen to UV too much, UV will age OLED faster because of the organic layer.

Use full glue glass screen protector, it won't have the look of a normal glass protector but neither silicone one it's balanced.

I personally like to keep my screen as white as possible for the next 3 to 4 years.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Bades1978

I've heard of the shower trick before to dampen down air Bourne dust etc. 

Cheers. 

One thing I always do before installing a protector is allowvplenty of time to do it , wash my hands ..... oh and a cup of coffee beforehand.  

On a side note my dbrand Black Camo skin arrived today which I'll fit when my screen protector arrives. 

Current Phone ~

Superuser I
Superuser I

So the WhiteStone Dome Glass Screen Protectors have arrived.

The installation went just like it should and after turning on the phones settings for using a screen protector I have no sensitivity issues and as importantly no bubbles.  

The dbrand Black Camo Back Skin fitted fine too. 

Now rocking a Spigen Ultra Hybrid Matt Black case which is screen protector friendly. 

Yes the WhiteStone Dome Glass Screen Protector is more expensive than most available but comparing that to having to replace the phones screen if damaged pales into insignificance. 

Happy days.  

Current Phone ~

Top Liked Authors