Support

Open search

Theme Removal

Highlighted

Hi. I use S9+ android 9.

Facing the same issue. Can see only REAPPLY buttonnon the applied theme. Also long press doesnt lead to delete option. I have tried doing this via Themes and then also My Galaxy options. Cant see delete button anywhere. Also my selected theme just says "applied" and doesnt show any big tick as some pics show here...Pls help !!!

Highlighted

I do not see an option to remove the theme .I'm trying to use night mode on my phone but it says I need to delete the current theme .

Highlighted
Observer

Same here. Even aftere having the theme deleted, the theme is still applied.

Highlighted
Observer
Just found the way: search "aod" in the Settings screen, then you will see something like disable high contract theme
Highlighted

Out of the blue last friday my phone starts ignoring the phone ap ppop up screen when someone calls.

does not answer, just rings.

none of the settings I tried could get the phone app to work properly.

freaking irksome.

So in the end I removed all my themes and this are the culprit.

so everything is working fine with zero themes.

I have to say the way Samsung has implemented themes and styles compared to Google with their Pixel phones gets Samsung a GRADE Z-

Pathetic effort.

I give code writing lessons for Android platforms on Saturdays and Sundays, you might want to come to my newbie class and learn something. I cover QA or software apps too. I think you will learn a lot in my QA class from what I see on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at any rate.

Highlighted
Observer

THANKS .

Highlighted

I cannot turn off themes. I have followed the steps but I don't have a delete or settings option. Once I am in Themes it only gives me the option to search. Screenshot_20200305-013340_Galaxy Themes.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-013244_Galaxy Themes.jpg

Highlighted
Apprentice

I think a new update might have changed this up, since I no longer use themes because I prefer night mode I dont have any listed BUT you can do in an delete by clicking the 3 lines in the galaxy store, clicking on my apps, then themes, an deleting from there.Screenshot_20200305-035539_Galaxy Store.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-035543_Galaxy Store.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-035546_Galaxy Store.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-035550_Galaxy Store.jpg

Hope this helps.

Highlighted

For those that cant find the Delete option, go to the Galaxy Themes App store, then choose "My Stuff" on the side bar. You'll be able to access and change  the theme that's already set, your default theme, and what ever other theme you've downloaded. You're welcome!

Top Liked Authors