Support

Open search

Sync music

Navigator

On my Note 3 I usually played music on the Samsung Music App. Is this he best app for playing music on the Note 9?

How is best to transfer my music from the Note 3 to the Note 9?

I could do the transfer from my pc as the music is also on my pc so what is the best app to sync music from pc to Note 9? Including play lists and covers.

I also use Spotify but do not pay for a subscription. Maybe using Spotify is away of Syncing music?

4 REPLIES 4
Explorer
I usually use sd card and play them from play music and I have them backed up through the cloud just incase.
Superuser I
Superuser I

NY chouce is the Samsung Stock Music App too. 

I use a Macbook Air so use the Android Transfer App to put music on my Note 9. 

Spotify's Free Service is limited so you may not be able to do as much with that as with the paid for Spotify. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Navigator

Suprised you have an Android phone and an Apple laptop.

The problem is keeping play lists and album covers.

I have used Synctunes before so I will give it another go.

Superuser I
Superuser I

@TheArchetect wrote:

Suprised you have an Android phone and an Apple laptop.

Lol.

I find my MacBook Air 2011 edition unsurpassed for my needs. I've had it a good few years and it's still going strong. 

When I moved from iPhones for many reasons I sold those phones and passed an iPad Air to my partner and purchased a Samsung Tab to use myself. 

The Mac is still useful for also moving songs and album art to my Note 9 via the Android Transfer App I mentioned previously. 

It's a shame Apple sandbox everything off with their hardware and software stopping use of iTunes etc {unless that's changed recently}, but that's one of the many reasons I moved away from their Eco-System 

Samsung and Android is night and day and a breath of fresh air  !

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors