Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung themes

(Topic created on: 07-04-2019 06:31 PM)
Mark_E
Student
Options

So for the last two years I have been buying themes to make my phone look cool. I've got over 160 of them. I've paid from$1 to $2.50 for each of them. After this update the themes don't work any more. I've only had a few updates to the themes I have. I can only use maybe 25% of them. I guess theme authors aren't required to update them? Meaning all the time and money I've spent buying these is all money thrown out the window. I'm incredibly upset by this. I had no idea that this could happen. That at any time with a update everything I bought could all of a sudden be unusable any more. This is rediculous. Im seriously thinking of not buying any themes ever again. What a rip off! !! 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried contacting the Theme Developers directly to ask them what there intentions are with their themes @Mark_E 

I agree one can outlay a considerable amount for themes and it's the same with apps too. Some developers have been known to abandon their apps and not update them.

It's out of Samsungs hands as far as I'm aware as the theme developers who upload their themes are not employed by Samsung.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

DocX
First Poster
Options
Thanks, I guess it's a lesson learned. Aire told me they were working on updates last night so I'm hoping they get most of the ones I have. That would be a huge relief. Thanks for the reply 😎👍