Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung note 9 SM-960F XEU OXM

(Topic created on: 27-02-2020 05:22 AM)
Ahm0503
Student
Options

I couldn't be update my note 9 , its unlock phone, I have tried by setting options, I have tried by smart switch but couldn't be able to update Screenshot_20200226-094313_Software update.jpg

If tried with smart switch it's same your phone is up to date. 

Any suggestions please 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ahm0503 

If your phone was supplied directly by a mobile phone network then it is possibly a branded Samsung phone. 

My experience comes from living in the UK and over here the networks have their own flavour of the Android Firmware on them and as such typically want to test the updates first to ensure nothing clashes with their services before allowing Samsung to push out the update to their branded phones.

Therefore if that's similar to your country I'd suggest to speak with your network customer services.

If the phone was supplied by Samsung directly then best practice us to keep checking the software update section in your phone and kr seek support from a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Ahm0503
Student
Options

Hi BandofBrothers,

I have boughted this phone online from (seller based)Hongkong 

0 Likes
Ahm0503
Student
Options

Oh the was unlock as I said its showing last updated in July. I'm afraid, if you go to Samsung store they will help me? Or they will say you haven't boughted directly from us ,sorry we couldn't help you!! If yes?

Is there any other solution?

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If the phone has been imported from one country to another known as a grey import this can have an impact as your dependent on the country of origin pushing out the update.

You would need to check about approaching a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre to see if the warranty and support is valid due to the phone not being used in the country of origin.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Ahm0503
Student
Options

Hi ,

I have opted my note 9 by flashing. 

Thanks everyone 

0 Likes