Support

Open search

Samsung customer services pop up store. I had a problem with my NEW note 9 very good customer services

First Poster

I had a problem with my new Note 9. It was getting hot. Took into pop up store in Lakeside Essex . Exchanged with no hassle they even transferred all my files to this new phone . Great customer services. 

Well done!!!

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM Moderator

Great to hear your experience was a good one, @Steve1957! Thanks for sharing!

Navigator

sounds good! pity samsung don't have stores like apple. it would be good to know when and were these pop up stores are? I suggest samsung email their subscribers.

ChrisM Moderator

Great to hear your experience was a good one, @Steve1957! Thanks for sharing!

Superuser I
Superuser I

@TheArchetect wrote:

sounds good! pity samsung don't have stores like apple. it would be good to know when and were these pop up stores are? I suggest samsung email their subscribers.

I have a Bricks and Mortar Samsung Experience Store in my U.K City Centre and have seen a couple of Pop Up Stores in a nearby Shopping Centre too. 

I much prefer hands on before buying instead of using online and this way support I believe is better. 

Retail Units and Staff cost money so I can understand why not all countries and indeed not all cities in the UK have these shops. 

I'm not 100% sure if these Pop Up Stores are Samsung owned or run my a 3rd party. 

Perhaps one of the Team here can advise ?

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors