Support

Open search

Samsung browser pop up video player after update

First Poster

Anyone found a fix to this or had a reply from Samsung? 

First Poster

Please listen to your users samsung! That's one I love with samsung browser compared to any other mobile browser. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!

Please bring-it back!!! 

Hey i did the apk thing. It worked for a bit. I was able to watch avengers end game through the video player and save the video to my phone but after a short while it stopped working because it wanted me to update it and once i did, the video player features were gone. No more floating purple bubble:(

I dont think they want us to have this feature anymore. Idk why. Please samsung people bring the #purplefloatybubble back!!! I love using the video player in the internet browser. Dont be like that! u will force me to buy an iphone instead ! @Samsung
First Poster

Please bring it back 

I just deleted all updates by going to settings》programs》Samsung internet》3 dots icon on top right corner》delete all updates. Working fine for my.

I use the old version of the browser and it works the only problem is since last update when i cast my screen to a tv with smart view it stops the cast when i change rotation of the phone.... Please samsung bring that feature back i invested heavely in samsung products but will change the company if this gets normal.
Top Liked Authors