Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Update Program - Note 9

(Topic created on: 29-08-2018 03:33 PM)
bsward
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have upgraded to the Note 9 through the Samsung Upgrade programme which requires me to send my phone back to Samsung. I was expecting maybe an address or a box or something to come with the new Note but there was nothing.

Been on phone for aaages trying to get through to Samsung but had no luck. Anyone know what I need to do? - supposedly I have only 5 days to return my old phone.

Thanks,

Ben

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi @bsward. If you're experiencing issues contacting the Online Shop Team by phone, they can be reached using this email address: support@samsunguk.zendesk.com 

Hope this helps!

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
bsward
Apprentice
Options

In case anyone else reads this... Samsung responded to my email with helpful instructions! It seems the original email ended up in my junk mail. I've pasted it below in case anyone else has the same issue.

---

Shortly you will receive a Samsung Upgrade Programme return pack in the post for your old device, until then please ensure you transfer all your data to your new Samsung Galaxy Smartphone and factory reset your old Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Dual SIM - ....

Please do not use the return slip provided with your new Galaxy device. You must use the return pack you receive separately in the post. Failure to do so will result in a delay processing your order.

RETURN PACK...

Your return pack will be to you within 3-5 days – this will include freepost packaging for your old device and instructions on how to post it back to us.

Follow the simple postage instructions and send us your device within 7 days.

Upon receipt our experts will check your device and an email will be sent to you confirming that your upgrade is complete.

Kind Regards
Samsung Upgrade Team

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi @bsward. If you're experiencing issues contacting the Online Shop Team by phone, they can be reached using this email address: support@samsunguk.zendesk.com 

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
bsward
Apprentice
Options
Thanks - just sent an e-mail and hung up the phone.

I'm guessing everyone whose upgraded is in the same situation... no idea what to do hence very busy phone lines.

0 Likes
Solution
bsward
Apprentice
Options

In case anyone else reads this... Samsung responded to my email with helpful instructions! It seems the original email ended up in my junk mail. I've pasted it below in case anyone else has the same issue.

---

Shortly you will receive a Samsung Upgrade Programme return pack in the post for your old device, until then please ensure you transfer all your data to your new Samsung Galaxy Smartphone and factory reset your old Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Dual SIM - ....

Please do not use the return slip provided with your new Galaxy device. You must use the return pack you receive separately in the post. Failure to do so will result in a delay processing your order.

RETURN PACK...

Your return pack will be to you within 3-5 days – this will include freepost packaging for your old device and instructions on how to post it back to us.

Follow the simple postage instructions and send us your device within 7 days.

Upon receipt our experts will check your device and an email will be sent to you confirming that your upgrade is complete.

Kind Regards
Samsung Upgrade Team