Support

Open search

Samsung Themes will not download.

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

I'm not able to download themes from the Samsung Themes app. Nothing happens when download button is pushed. How can I fix this issue?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

Accesibility vision Turn off shape button option

And you'll fix the problem  

This is correct. I am on my 2nd note 9, as I dropped and ran over the 1st one with a Ford E-250 cargo van. Never had issue with the 1st, the second would not download any theme, not free, not previously downloaded. Took me almost 2 weeks playing around to figure out you have to turn off the button shapes in SETTINGS》ACCESSIBILITY 》VISION ENHANCEMENTS 》SHOW BUTTON SHAPES. then you can d/l any theme you like, no problem. Hope it helps you guys.

Apprentice
15 REPLIES 15
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Bschomer

First try closing down the Samsung Theme Store in your multi tasking and try again. 

Is it a paid for or free theme your choosing in the official Samsung Theme Store ?

Some possible help in...

samsung-galaxy-s8-and-s8-plus-cant-download-theme-store.

And

Themes-for-news-galaxy-s8.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

I cant download paid or free themes. I can download wallpapers, just not themes.

First Poster

@Bschomer wrote:

I cant download paid or free themes. I can download wallpapers, just not themes.

I have the same problem. It would be nice if someone actually answered your post. Sorry I'm just adding to the question.

First Poster

Cleared the app data and cache for Galaxy Themes. 

Clearing the data and catche from Galaxy theme app and force stopping and trying again after did the trick for me . Also if you have some accessibility options on like using buttons some themes won't work until you turn that option off. Hope that helps .

I have Galaxy Note 8 

Apprentice

This is correct. I am on my 2nd note 9, as I dropped and ran over the 1st one with a Ford E-250 cargo van. Never had issue with the 1st, the second would not download any theme, not free, not previously downloaded. Took me almost 2 weeks playing around to figure out you have to turn off the button shapes in SETTINGS》ACCESSIBILITY 》VISION ENHANCEMENTS 》SHOW BUTTON SHAPES. then you can d/l any theme you like, no problem. Hope it helps you guys.

It worked!!!!!!!

Works!  I needed this theme to better see the screens.  Thanks!!

Top Liked Authors