Support

Open search

Samsung One Ui questions.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi.

Is anyone using a Note 9 Hybrid version with x2 sim cards in it and updated to Samsung One Ui.

On oreo a box used to encase the signal option I was using in my status bar and as of now the box has disappeared.

Also on opening up multitasking I could have a list view and now it's only a card view - is this changeable?

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

6 REPLIES 6
Explorer
I have an hybrid Note9 with 2 SIM cards but have not yet updated to 9, although software update is available.

I am not sure if I follow your doubt. Can you post a print screen?
Superuser I
Superuser I

@alal 

Look at my status bar and you'll see x2 signal icons.

This is because I have two network sim cards in my Note 9.

On oreo one had a box around it telling me at a glance which one I had chosen in my sim card manager.

Screenshot_20190129-063036_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

In regards to the multi tasking question I've since been advised it's only the full cards view right now and not the list view available on Samsung One Ui.

Current Phone ~

Highlighted
Explorer
I now get what you were saying and that is bad. I rely on th square to know which SIM I am using. One more reason for me not to upgrade so fast...

Can this be a bug? Have you contacted Samsung support?
Superuser I
Superuser I

Yes I've sent feedback through the Samsung Members App along with some attachments of my screenshots to try and explain what I mean.

It's not a deal breaker for me to not upgrade to Samsung One Ui and I think I may have still updated if I knew.

I use my second Network Sim Card only when my first sim is having issues with network mobile data so in essence it's a back up.

However it would be nice to have it back so I can see at a glance which sim I've decided to use as my primary choice. 

Current Phone ~

Explorer

I've updated my Note9 today to 9 and can confirm the same "issue".

At a glance I cannot confirm which SIM card is in use. Not good...

Explorer
Also, Caller ID no longer works for me. Calls are no longer being identified, despite caller ID being ON.
Top Liked Authors