Support

Open search

Restore flash pie to oreo

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

How easy would it be able to re flash my phone back to oreo security path December? Just through odin where do  I get firmware from  Don't like the new pie ui few bugs and features missing and removed! Suppose make phone better not limit it function of it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewL Moderator
I understand that new updates can bring some teething problems with them, however flashing the device would void the warranty and make the phone incompatible with any official, future updates.
4 REPLIES
AndrewL Moderator
@Big_daddy786: Just a quick note to inform you that unauthorised modifications to your software will void the manufacturers warranty, therefore I'd advise against flashing your software if you can.
First Poster

so flashing back using they original firmware avoids the warranty?

AndrewL Moderator
I understand that new updates can bring some teething problems with them, however flashing the device would void the warranty and make the phone incompatible with any official, future updates.
First Poster

guess its something i have to live with then, as its a brand new phone only a month old.just hope samsung release new bug updates soon.  as im really disapppointed so many options and  settings removed , 

Top Liked Authors