Support

Open search

Predictive text not showing after latest Android Update Version 10

Highlighted
Apprentice

Thanks for your tip.  It worked to get my mic back on the toolbar, dumped a bunch of stupid predictive text issues, etc. I can breathe a little easier now.  So sad that Samsung had to bury the reset data under a tiny "i" icon. It should have been in a more conspicous spot, higher up the folder tree. Tip Samsung. Are you listening. BTW, Samsung's predictive text is AWEFUL! I much prefer the older Note 3's predictive text and ease of writing and voice dictation. Much less mispellings, I could actually get more work done. Hated to upgrade to the Note 9, but my American Airlines app required an Android update. The Note 9 is aweful for heavy text and voice transcription.  Please Samsung, fix this by going back to something more robust.

Highlighted
Apprentice

I have an A10 and have tried to reset my predictive text but still not working after upgrade.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Clearing data and cache worked for me after updating my S10e.

Thank you!!

Highlighted
Apprentice

Thanks Jack,

I have tried that and they are not clearing for me for some reason.

Am I doing something wrong.

Highlighted
worked for me. thanks
Highlighted
Just Browsing

None of these worked .. so p****d off ... a perfectly fine working phone. Wake up to over night update and have to deal with this ***** . 15 years with apple and bever had an issue like this . Roll on end of lock down and i get rid of this piece of garbage 

Highlighted
Just Browsing
Did.nt work
Highlighted
Apprentice

Working for everyone else mate it's probably an operator problem there are two solutions one will work the other is reseting app. I ph are much simpler ph and do a fraction of what android can. If cant work out go back to simpler ph if it's to hard 👍

Highlighted
Just Browsing
Can't be left waiting for Samsung ... Downloaded Google Keyboard in app store and it's sorted ... Thanks for nothing Samsung
Highlighted
Just Browsing
Nothing to do with it being to hard .. they don't work and I'm not the only one they don't work .. patronising *****
Top Liked Authors