Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Predictive text not showing after latest Android Update Version 10

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 05:34 PM)
Hapsit12
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, 

I have multiple keyboards set in Samsung keyboard -> Languages and types. 

The probelm I have, after the most recent update taking place (some week ago now) the predictive text is no longer showing up for russian keyboard. Why? 

I have English, UK and Portugese, they both show predictive text above. But not fur russian. This is very frustrating as I relied on this feature a lot when writing emails etc. 

Could you please share any suggestions and flag a fault for this. 

So far I have tried resetting the keyboard settings and restarting the phone. 

This happened after the latest software update. 

Thanks

Go to solution
211 REPLIES 211
Arjent
Apprentice
Options

I have had problems getting predictive text to work and have had to change the keyboard to the neural beta one it works but is not as good as the normal one but it's better than nothing 

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Hey @Arjent could you try the steps @Taz786 has suggested on the standard Samsung Keyboard?

Welcome to the Community!

Arjent
Apprentice
Options

Hi DannyT just done as you said and its all back to normal thanks for pointing me in the right direction much appreciated

Arjent
Apprentice
Options

Hi Have a look at DannyT link it tells you how to put it right and it works

0 Likes
Shishy71
Student
Options
Brilliant thank you 🙂
TorErHjemme
First Poster
Options
Awesome, works now!
Viran
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue with the English (UK) language. I tried the solution recommended but it didn't work. So I changed the Language to English (AU) and it worked fine.

0 Likes
SteveP11
Student
Options

Thanks, this solution worked for me. After the update to Android 10 my predictive text, swipe typing etc had all stopped working despite them being 'On' in the settings. This has returned it all.

Still got other issues such as wireless charging not working  intermittently which I have seen others report but another thread will help with this I hope.

Gormygang
First Poster
Options

Worked for me, thanks for the help.

AnnaWB
First Poster
Options

Wow! Thank you!!! I was struggling with it for 2 weeks 😕