Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Predictive text not showing after latest Android Update Version 10

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 01:20 AM)
Hapsit12
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, 

I have multiple keyboards set in Samsung keyboard -> Languages and types. 

The probelm I have, after the most recent update taking place (some week ago now) the predictive text is no longer showing up for russian keyboard. Why? 

I have English, UK and Portugese, they both show predictive text above. But not fur russian. This is very frustrating as I relied on this feature a lot when writing emails etc. 

Could you please share any suggestions and flag a fault for this. 

So far I have tried resetting the keyboard settings and restarting the phone. 

This happened after the latest software update. 

Thanks

211 REPLIES 211
Sineaddeens
Journeyman
Options

I have an A10 and have tried to reset my predictive text but still not working after upgrade.

0 Likes
JadedJak
Apprentice
Options

Clearing data and cache worked for me after updating my S10e.

Thank you!!

Sineaddeens
Journeyman
Options

Thanks Jack,

I have tried that and they are not clearing for me for some reason.

Am I doing something wrong.

0 Likes
VaidasL
First Poster
Options
worked for me. thanks
Brendan_48
Apprentice
Options

None of these worked .. so p****d off ... a perfectly fine working phone. Wake up to over night update and have to deal with this ***** . 15 years with apple and bever had an issue like this . Roll on end of lock down and i get rid of this piece of garbage 

0 Likes
Brendan_48
Apprentice
Options
Did.nt work
0 Likes
Mikey5
Apprentice
Options

Working for everyone else mate it's probably an operator problem there are two solutions one will work the other is reseting app. I ph are much simpler ph and do a fraction of what android can. If cant work out go back to simpler ph if it's to hard 👍

0 Likes
Brendan_48
Apprentice
Options
Can't be left waiting for Samsung ... Downloaded Google Keyboard in app store and it's sorted ... Thanks for nothing Samsung
0 Likes
Brendan_48
Apprentice
Options
Nothing to do with it being to hard .. they don't work and I'm not the only one they don't work .. patronising *****
0 Likes
Mikey5
Apprentice
Options

Nice to see adults throwing their toys out of the cot or are you 2 years old ? I figured it out myself annoying yes but easy fix when not throwing a tantrum 

0 Likes