Support

Open search

Pie beta for note 9 uk.

Explorer

Samsung need to learn from Apple when it comes to communication.
On one hand the Note 9 is there premium device in the UK yet they couldn’t even be bothered to release the Beta here for it. Samsung UK has to be the most disorganised, contradicting , division of Samsung.

Samsung Note 9
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Gear Icon x 2018
Apprentice
Apple blow Samsung away in that respect. I don't think Samsung realise how irked Note 9 users in the UK like us feel. It's annoying.
Explorer

@Merg69 wrote:
Apple blow Samsung away in that respect. I don't think Samsung realise how irked Note 9 users in the UK like us feel. It's annoying.

I agree. 

I was a beta tester for Apple for years never had any issues, simple process sign up and regular beta updates German /UK/europe users could access the betas at the same time! Why cant Samsung manage this for all its Note 9 users? 

Why are Note 9 users in Germany more important than in the UK?

Samsung Note 9
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Gear Icon x 2018
Apprentice

I agree 100% - feel very let down by Samsung UK.

Annoyed Note 9 user !

First Poster

Is not the fact that it's not available. It's the fact that they said it would be available in January and it's still not available.  It's nothing more than a lie.  Why promise and then not deliver.  It's a thing of principle, which should be at the foundation of every company, sadly amiss here. 

CarlH Moderator

Hi @Neil8 . Is your Note9 from the UK? Have you tried updating using Smart Switch? This link will direct you to the download where it can be installed on to a computer. Once done, connect your phone to it using a USB cable and the update should install if available. If not, it may be best to take your phone to a Service Centre for an engineer to install the update. This link will direct you to the closest in your area. Hope this helps! 

Top Liked Authors