SOLVED
First Poster

What has happened to it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

@Ian56 wrote:

What has happened to it? 

Considering the official release is due in January, It seems UK users have been left out of the Beta program. 

Poor decision from Samsung, clearly the German/Euro market is bigger/more important to them. 

Samsung Note 9
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Gear Icon x 2018
15 REPLIES 15
AndrewL Moderator
@Ian56. At the moment it is only available for the S9 and S9+ in the UK. To keep up to date with all the latest news please stay tuned to samsung.com and our social media channels.
Highlighted
First Poster

Thank you.. I will keep a lookout for it. Do you think we will get a beta..? 

AndrewL Moderator
If the Pie beta is made available to Note 9 users in the UK then you can rest assured we will be shouting it from the rooftops
Explorer

@Ian56 wrote:

What has happened to it? 

Considering the official release is due in January, It seems UK users have been left out of the Beta program. 

Poor decision from Samsung, clearly the German/Euro market is bigger/more important to them. 

Samsung Note 9
Gear Icon x 2018
TracyR Moderator

The Beta program is available to unlocked S9/S9+ users in the UK.

Sherlock 2.jpg
Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Explorer

@TracyR wrote:

The Beta program is available to unlocked S9/S9+ users in the UK.

Yes we are aware of that 

But other markets have the Note 9 Beta aswell, apart from UK which was the point of the original poster.

Samsung Note 9
Gear Icon x 2018
Apprentice
It's things like this that really make me leave Samsung. Its really annoying knowing other countries get the beta got Note 9 and the UK doesn't.
Apprentice
*think of leaving (can't edit)
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Merg69 wrote:
It's things like this that really make me leave Samsung. Its really annoying knowing other countries get the beta got Note 9 and the UK doesn't.

While I think it would have been a welcome addition to allow Note 9 owners to become part of the Beta testing personally I want my Note 9 to remain stable as it's my daily driver. 

My opinion is that the Note 9 could have been an added ideal platform to test Samsung One Ui but I understand it's not as mainstream as the two Samsung Galaxy s9 models.

That said I fully understand and appreciate that's not the primary consideration for some.

It's not something that would be a dealbreaker to leave using a particular manufacturer for me. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors