Support

Open search

Phantom S Pen

Explorer

Go on admit it, has anybody stabbed their finger/thumb/nail at the hole where the S Pen should be to find it isn't there, but on the sofa or somewhere next to them? I do this all the time especially when it's getting dark and my Spigel case makes a dark shallow tunnel above the hole.

And what about stabbing the top left of the screen instead of the bottom right when you're trying to go back and not sure if your Note 9 is up or down? (Or top right v. bottom left if you've swapped your back/split keys around).

Any easy suggestions/solutions to these to save a frustrating phantom moment?

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL Moderator
@antonp: You may wish to change your case to the Wallet or Clear View Cover as both of these open like a book and will help you to orientate the position of your phone. Check out your options here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/case/?case+galaxy-note9
Highlighted
Explorer

Samsung have some very impressive cases on offer. The Wallet Cover probably adds too much bulk and and doesn't have a stand. I've recently returned the Clear View Cover for my Note 9 having found it is very painful to hold the phone with the front cover folded back and the sharp edge cutting into my finger tips. It has a built in stand, but adds too much bulk to an already large and heavy phone. Both these cases do not provide protection for the bottom of the phone, and thus yes making it easier to see if the S Pen is present.

The Spigen on the other hand, well in the same hand, is bliss to hold, makes the Note 9 a peach to use, has a stand built in and provides protection for the underside as well as minimising bulk. Samsung does not make a case with these attributes, mostly missing the inbuilt stand. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to pay £49 for case that does the job, but prefer to get one that does the job, albeit I now find that I'm not sure whether to keep stabbing that hole or start searching around me for that little pen. 

Top Liked Authors