Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland

Explorer

Because we have Samsungs premium device🙄

Which in samsungs eyes means we get no communication and everything last. Great premium service we are being given Samsung👏

Samsung Note 9
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Gear Icon x 2018
Explorer

Ment to be jan but ain't looking like it and you message Samsung and they ain't got a clue so who knows

Apprentice
That's terrible service from Samsung as I been a long time customer😏
Explorer
Yep not good if it ain't out in jan like they said it would, customers that pay 1000 plus for phones aint gonna be happy
Explorer

If it's going to be January, it'll probably be Sunday or Monday. Any later, I'm guessing there has been a glitch. That being said, was the Note 9 not part of the Beta programme?

Apprentice

Really frustrating I have a unlocked Galaxy Note 9 purchased directly from Samsung and no sign of any upgrade as yet. The reason I am frustrated is no beta was offered in the UK and now it appears we're near the bottom of the list for the official upgrade as well. No communication from Samsung other than the vague update schedule on the members app which still says January so I guess there is still hope that we might see an upgrade before the 31st?! Also I don't think its fair to assume that only us 'techies' are really interested in software updates - software updates are a huge part of device ownership and although i'm no Apple fanboy I think Samsung could learn a thing or two from them.

Apprentice

No didn't receive beta for note 9 

Explorer
Yes hopefully will be jan if not its very poor from Samsung and this is what will lead to people getting other phones when going for an upgrade
Apprentice

It is very poor as as I'm using samsungs latest device. We should of got the release before anyone else for the note 9

Navigator

@Dholking wrote:

Really frustrating I have a unlocked Galaxy Note 9 purchased directly from Samsung and no sign of any upgrade as yet. The reason I am frustrated is no beta was offered in the UK and now it appears we're near the bottom of the list for the official upgrade as well. No communication from Samsung other than the vague update schedule on the members app which still says January so I guess there is still hope that we might see an upgrade before the 31st?! Also I don't think its fair to assume that only us 'techies' are really interested in software updates - software updates are a huge part of device ownership and although i'm no Apple fanboy I think Samsung could learn a thing or two from them.

You can manually update it its so easy upgrade can do it with my eyes closed lol as i purchased mine direct from Samsung i was on ONE UI PIE 9 I've downgraded back to Oero 8.1 witch is way better!!

Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 LTE
Tab S4 SM-T835 LTE
Note 9 SM-N960F
Galaxy Gear Frontier Gear S3 SM-R760
Top Liked Authors