Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland

Apprentice

Is no one answer my questions about Micro SD?

Explorer

@SViper How did you get the update? We may be able to answer your questions then??

Explorer
Unless his phone was purchased abroad he doesn't have the update.
Apprentice

@Alexwba wrote:

@SViper How did you get the update? We may be able to answer your questions then??


Same way like previous phone updates. Last time when asked about frimware updates someone answered that not need remove Micro SD for them. And said you need remove Micro SD when do factory reset.

 

I'm Lithuanian, so I live in Lithuania.

Navigator

@SViper If you got the update OTA i.e either your phone automatically informed you of the update or you used the software update option under settings then no you dont need to remove the micro SD card. Your data wont be affected by the update.

Apprentice

@Eldrid wrote:

@SViper If you got the update OTA i.e either your phone automatically informed you of the update or you used the software update option under settings then no you dont need to remove the micro SD card. Your data wont be affected by the update.


Thanks, so it's same as before, I guess.

PS what OTA i.e means?

Explorer

Did you not read the subject?  One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland! 

That is why people sare asking how you got the update as it's not available in UK or Ireland

Apprentice

@Spencer1620 wrote:

Did you not read the subject?  One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland! 

That is why people sare asking how you got the update as it's not available in UK or Ireland


Sorry, I thought that is new Pie discusion thread.

Navigator

@SViper OTA means over the air. Where samsung sends you the official update throught the software update option in settings. Else you can also download and flash the update from your PC using ODIN. Which can be a bit complex for someone new. 

Apprentice

@Eldrid wrote:

@SViper OTA means over the air. Where samsung sends you the official update throught the software update option in settings. Else you can also download and flash the update from your PC using ODIN. Which can be a bit complex for someone new. 


Thank you for information. I guess I be updating my phone in couple minutes.

Top Liked Authors