Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland

Apprentice
I've just tried and says I have the most up to date 🙈🙈
Navigator

@Spencer1620 wrote:
I'm having no issues with Pie 9 one ui. It's faster and smoother than 8.1. I'll be staying

Really turn on secure start-up and let me know if your Note 9! Boots up ? i bet you anymoney it will boot to the home screen no icons you cant do ef all you are stuck ? Pie 9 is way to buggy at the moment maybe in 6 months time ill upgrade.. i have just downgraded to Oero 8.1 it ROCKS!

Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 LTE
Tab S4 SM-T835 LTE
Note 9 SM-N960F
Galaxy Gear Frontier Gear S3 SM-R760
Explorer

I don't use Secure start up, never had too.

Secure start up stops when  accessibility permissions are used and some apps use this so try looking for apps that maybe causing it.

Navigator

@Spencer1620 wrote:

I don't use Secure start up, never had too.

Secure start up stops when  accessibility permissions are used and some apps use this so try looking for apps that maybe causing it.

Cool........................

Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 LTE
Tab S4 SM-T835 LTE
Note 9 SM-N960F
Galaxy Gear Frontier Gear S3 SM-R760
Explorer
Nothing on mine I'm on 02 yet to receive 😭
Apprentice

My Note 9 is on the upgrade programme directly from Samsung UK and still no sign of Pie 😐

Explorer
Shocking ain't it
Apprentice

Android 9 came, so I wanna know for sure if I need remove SD Card before updating? Anything else to do before I do update?

Explorer

How did you get the update? Was the OTA??

Navigator

I just checked, not yet available for me, says i have the latest installed already the Dec 2018 security patch. If Sviper received it OTA, maybe they've started rolling it out. Hoping it comes at least by the weekend.

Top Liked Authors