Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland

First Poster

Omg  Note9 from Three still waiting :(( its already  2/2/19 :( 

Explorer
Shocking
First Poster

I couldn't agree more mate absolutely shocking ! 

Highlighted
Explorer
The Bixby page looks good in pie is there anyway to add better cards like sky sports and news cards ?
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Andrej93 wrote:

Omg  Note9 from Three still waiting :(( its already  2/2/19 :( 

Yes if this was me I'd certainly be asking the 3 Network Customer services what there doing and when they'll I assume allow Samsung to release the update to the 3 networks branded phones !

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Hi all,

After I had Pie update on my Note 9 2-3days ago, I am having battery drain issues . It is going down too fast. Before Pie, I was able to use my phone until the next morning, now late afternoon it all goes! Anyone having the same issue? What could we do?

I have not noticed any issues myself but I know someone said clearing the cache or doing a restore may help solve any issues
Navigator

@Chaala wrote:

Hi all,

After I had Pie update on my Note 9 2-3days ago, I am having battery drain issues . It is going down too fast. Before Pie, I was able to use my phone until the next morning, now late afternoon it all goes! Anyone having the same issue? What could we do?

Did you do a factory reset ? You need to reset once its been upgraded make sure you back up everything you need then factory rest your NOTE9!

Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 LTE
Tab S4 SM-T835 LTE
Note 9 SM-N960F
Galaxy Gear Frontier Gear S3 SM-R760
Explorer
Factory reset shouldn't be the way all passwords and sign in details need to be put back in. Its definitely not as good hopefully sorted in next update....hopefully soon
Also does anyone know how to add more useful Bixby cards???
Explorer

I've had to reinstall some apps which seem to be necessary after the Pie update. I'm going to take the advice and factory reset. I'd rather take the pain now than reset/update in the future as well as the hassle so far. A clean install of Pie can't be so bad.

Top Liked Authors