Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland

Highlighted
I see a lot of posts from people saying they have updated it through Odin I personally wouldn't that's only because I have no idea what I'm doing
Explorer

I've rooted and flashed firmware before without any problems. Not sure I could remember what to do or why.

Explorer
Finally its here for 02 users
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Gazza40 wrote:
Finally its here for 02 users

Fantastic @Gazza40 

Let us know what you think of it if you don't mind.

I'm still looking at the right hand side of my status bar for the time of day when it's now on the left hand side ! Lol. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Explorer

Vodafone still no update 

First Poster

I have noticed that when you pull down the notification shade once, you are able to see the notification in the notification shade. However, when you pull it down another time, you are no longer able to the the notification, but just the settings toggles. 
It would be nice if you could also see the notification when you pull down the notification tray twice. This would be good for one-handed use, which is what Samsung's aim was for One UI

Explorer
The update has made the note 9 even better there are a few little bugs but runs great
Explorer

I've had to re-initialise a couple of apps and gone back to the 3 navigation buttons at the bottom. Couldn't manage with that up swiping and getting something else, eg an app or the apps page. If it runs better, I'm used to it already

Explorer
Love the swipe gestures had an iPhone for a while so lo e this addition

I've noticed a slight issue sometimes not all the time but when I turn my phone off it will ask for my password? Anyone else had this 

Top Liked Authors