Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland

Explorer

Vodafone same no update and best is my phone still run on October security patches.....

Apprentice

Anyone got the update on ee??

My brother is on ee spoke to him last night he never got it through 

Navigator
How you getting on with ONE UI PIE9 ??
Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 LTE
Tab S4 SM-T835 LTE
Note 9 SM-N960F
Galaxy Gear Frontier Gear S3 SM-R760
Navigator
How you getting on with ONE UI PIE9 ? Are you going to stick to it ? Or downgrade back to Oero 8.1 ?
Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 LTE
Tab S4 SM-T835 LTE
Note 9 SM-N960F
Galaxy Gear Frontier Gear S3 SM-R760
I personally haven't had any issues it's a little different but nothing major to get used to I like it
Navigator

@TH3ROY wrote:
How you getting on with ONE UI PIE9 ? Are you going to stick to it ? Or downgrade back to Oero 8.1 ?

I also quite like it so far. Especially the new features like tap to always on, a toggle for reducing animations and the new gesture navigation. I think the icons and overall look seems a bit unpolished to me. But overall i will stick to it for now.

Highlighted
Explorer

Getting used to the new gesture navigation, as in no navigation bar/buttons. So far found just one app, Samsung Pay, that I can't install into the Samsung my folders (not optimised it says). But generally all seems ok to me. I'm using Nova so it all looks the same to me.

I don't have any intention on rolling back not that I would know how to 😂 but yeah no problems 🙌 hopefully it stays that way 

First Poster
I'm using O2 Sim in uk but still didn't get the pie updates!! That's why i decided to update latest uk pie versions via odin.   Is there any expert who thinks this is right or not? Thanks Advanced. 
Top Liked Authors