Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland

Explorer
Ipoop lmfao it out sells all Android phones so can't be that bad. And if an update is out it should be out the same year not the year after. Cheap androids have had it for months, I use all phones but the system updates on the note are shocking
Explorer
And how can you manually update?
Highlighted
Navigator

@Gazza40 wrote:
Ipoop lmfao it out sells all Android phones so can't be that bad. And if an update is out it should be out the same year not the year after. Cheap androids have had it for months, I use all phones but the system updates on the note are shocking

Apple lost its magic when Steve jobs died need i to say more wow they have a AMOLED iPhone been using that for 7+ years wow face unlock didn't that come on android 7+ years ago tell me a feature that iPhone have that android don’t ? outsell seems like you aren’t following the news even apple sheep don’t want to pay the asking prices anymore lol they have lost over 64billion+ in valuation that’s just in the last quarter Apple has started to sell there crappy iPhone se on the apple website for 250 because that’s all they am worth and apple is realising that I’ll pay 1000+samsung any day but apple need a dongle for that apple is  ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0d1BRoaHbU

Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 LTE
Tab S4 SM-T835 LTE
Note 9 SM-N960F
Galaxy Gear Frontier Gear S3 SM-R760
Navigator

@Gazza40 wrote:
And how can you manually update?

Follow this guide https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note9/Note-9-One-UI-Pie-Release-Coming-Real-Soon/m-p/8613...

Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 LTE
Tab S4 SM-T835 LTE
Note 9 SM-N960F
Galaxy Gear Frontier Gear S3 SM-R760
Navigator

@Gazza40  Its not fair to compare IOS to Android because Apple make both the OS and the hardware. Where as Samsung's team have to work to ensure that the new android versions that Google release work optimally with a range of devices with different hardware. Hence the delay. Also check out the xda developers forum if you want to install the update manually. Its official and a fairly simple process to follow. 

Explorer
Lmao your an Android boy I understand that now and the face id on Android 😂😂😂 I love my note 9 but face id is no where near as good as the iPhone FACT!!! That's why you can use face id to pay on iphone. and there's one thing that sells the iphone and its imessage. This still don't sort the fact that Samsung is shocking at pushing out updates that every other Android company can seem to
Navigator

What's with the tantrums and name calling. If software updates were so important to you then you should have got the iPhone. Nothing wrong with that. There are other things that are of priority to us Android users that iPhone doesn't offer and hence we made our choice. There is no universally best phone only phones that work best for your requirements. Personally i couldn't care less about face id im perfectly happy with the fingerprint payments. None of the iphones offer mst payments, a headphone jack, expandable storage or an awesome display with no notch which to me are important. While software updates are nice to have. I am perfectly happy with the phone as is and its not a deal breaker to me. Clearly it is to you..so you should stick with the iphone or pixel rather than moan.

Explorer

I know iPhones to be good phones, even if some look like a tin of sardines. I have prefered to stay with Samsung with its quality h/w and s/w flexibility. Looking forward to Pie whenever it comes.

Explorer
Lmao thanks for the advice you obviously know what your taking about 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I have both phones and there are good and bad on both sides my first comment was about the very poor updates that Samsung do and this is well publicised. Then I get the abuse, why would I want to get a pixel as well there shocking.
Apprentice

Still waiting for the update to be released in the UK does anyone know why it's taking so long?

Top Liked Authors