Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 trade in

(Topic created on: 10-10-2018 12:10 AM)
philbrocky
First Poster
Options

Hello. Ive just purchased the note 9 and taken advantage of the trade in offer of my S8+. Can someone tell me how i go about sending my old phone back to them. Thanks. 

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
TheArchetect
Navigator
Options

So do you get the new phone before you send the old phone back? Similary do you get the cash trade in price off before the old phone is sent?

0 Likes
antonp
Pioneer
Options

@TheArchetect wrote:

So do you get the new phone before you send the old phone back? Similary do you get the cash trade in price off before the old phone is sent?

Yes you get the get the trade-in discount for the new phone up front when you order it. You receive the new phone and can start transferring from your old phone. They then send you a pre paid envelope to return your old phone, giving you plenty of time with both phones to transfer. If you don't return the old phone they will get the discount amount back from you.

0 Likes
TonyLove
First Poster
Options

I was not happy with the Note 9 in comparison to my S9+.

This is the last day I can return my phone....but listen to this.

I traded in an S8+ for $400.

They will return the money that I paid them upon receipt of the Note 9 however they will be keeping the $400 trade in credit and not be returning my trade in phone.

They will have benefited on this transaction.....so I have to keep the phone at this point.   

Grrrrr.

At lease they could provide a samsung.com credit so I could buy a tablet or something else.

Bad customer service.

0 Likes
tf2006
Navigator
Options

I returned a phone I'd got with a trade in. They said they would return the trade in if they still had it or refund the full amount if they didn't. I had to call them and they said they had the phone.

I got it back, but minus the original box I had sent it in.

Don't know why they told you different?

0 Likes