Support

Open search

Note 9 pre order gifts for Europe

Apprentice

How come there are no gifts available from Samsung when pre ordering in Europe? I was really looking forward to the Fortnite bundle until I found out this was only for the US. Are European customers maybe getting something later?

48 REPLIES 48
Superuser I
Superuser I

Would have liked to have had the earphone's the US had as a option to the V-bucks pack but again I fear we miss out again (did on my last device S8+) however from what some have said is that the v-bucks/headphones was via the App on the phone so maybe some hope still

Superuser I
Superuser I

Right now in the UK Samsung are offering to buy back your previous phone if it's in their lists.

I won't be pre ordering as I find that my local Samsung Experience Store always has them in. 

Wether Samsung add a sweetener as a freebie by then or after is any ones guess. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

Incredibly disappointed that Samsung isn't offering any incentives in the UK.

US gets the AKG headphones

Canada gets the wireless earbuds

Australia is getting the 512GB version for the price of the 128GB version.

I was on the cusp of pre-ordering until I found out that we are being fleeced in the UK. I see mention in other threads that they may put on offers after launch.. a big if, with a lot of flagship phones set for release in the coming months that may just catch my eye. Your move Samsung UK.

Apprentice

And they're offering around £30 more than I would get for selling to musicmagpie or any other such buyback service. £30 =/= what other territories are being offered.

Superuser I
Superuser I

@scottzorz wrote:

Incredibly disappointed that Samsung isn't offering any incentives in the UK.

US gets the AKG headphones

Canada gets the wireless earbuds

Australia is getting the 512GB version for the price of the 128GB version.

I was on the cusp of pre-ordering until I found out that we are being fleeced in the UK. I see mention in other threads that they may put on offers after launch.. a big if, with a lot of flagship phones set for release in the coming months that may just catch my eye. Your move Samsung UK.

I wasn't aware of this !

Wow.

Current Phone ~

Apprentice

This is what I mean. They even get a 55’ smart tv bundle in Philippines. Seems quite unfair to the european customers.

Superuser I
Superuser I

It is quite an unbalanced offer for pre ordering of the Note 9 in the UK when compared to other countries. 

I'm not letting Samsung have my pristine Samsung Galaxy s8 phone for £200. 

The price for the Note 9 is high but you gotta pay to play  so having a decent offer helps the pain a little.  

Come on Samsung I have the cash ready and I've used the Note 9 and ready to pull the trigger.

Bring some balance to your offers.  

Current Phone ~

Apprentice
The TV offer in the Philippines is on top of your choice of free:

- Gear iconX wireless earbuds
- Gear fit2 pro
- Galaxy tab A

And also includes a year of free screen protection insurance.

Some amazing offers around the world, but not here unfortunately.
Apprentice

It keeps getting better and better for the rest of the world.  Theres got to be some stupid reason why Europe is left out. Have anybody heard from Samsung on this?

Top Liked Authors