Support

Open search

Note 9 pre order gifts for Europe

Pathfinder

@Chiholam wrote:

@SithLord wrote:

@scottzorz wrote:

I know for certain that Australia has 2 year warranties, so I don't think so.

Oh well, that blows that idea..

I guess they just don't consider us important then.

Bet you anything that after our cancellation periods and return windows are finished, they start giving gifts...

That is what I am hoping, and also hoping not, if you see what I mean. 

It would mean I could buy it and get the gifts, but then it would truly confirm how little they cared about the preorder customers.

Would be really odd business model though. Shafts the customers that were loyal. 

They did it with S9 preorder customers..

Apprentice

@SithLord wrote:

@Chiholam wrote:

@SithLord wrote:

@scottzorz wrote:

I know for certain that Australia has 2 year warranties, so I don't think so.

Oh well, that blows that idea..

I guess they just don't consider us important then.

Bet you anything that after our cancellation periods and return windows are finished, they start giving gifts...

That is what I am hoping, and also hoping not, if you see what I mean. 

It would mean I could buy it and get the gifts, but then it would truly confirm how little they cared about the preorder customers.

Would be really odd business model though. Shafts the customers that were loyal. 

They did it with S9 preorder customers..

Oh, didn't know that. What happened? What were the gifts or deals after preorder had completed? 

Pathfinder

Free Tab A's

After 1 month..

Explorer

Looks like some people are getting free gel case but nothing in my box

Explorer
Fortnite promotion works in UK see my post for details the only promotion we are getting lol
Explorer

Got 2 theories:

1 they put those free stuff in because they thought the phone won't sell.

2 they don't care too much for Europe.....the buy-back was good only if you had a  stolen  note 8 and traded it in for 50% discount.

Most of the people here  bought cheap note 8's from pawn shops and literally got the note 9 with 70% 80% discount.

Highlighted
Pathfinder

And one week after the cooling off period ends....._20180914_161843.JPG

Hands up all those that would've took advantage of this if offered with pre-order ....

Apprentice

That looks like O2?  I wouldn't for the £50 off, wouldn't have been even remotely comparable.  There isn't the Wireless Duo charger that was on offer for Watch pre-orders, which would be worth more than the £50 anyway.

Samsung are still not offering any deals - the trade in is still available as expected, so still no different between pre-order and open selling period.

Just spotted that there will be a Samsung event Oct 11 - looks like it may be another phone.  Maybe we will see something to give Note 9 sales a prod by then.

The shopsamsung app isn't available in the UK ☹
Top Liked Authors