Support

Open search

Note 9 faulty camera

Observer

That dosnt work becouse megga cam dosnt zoom and its the zoom that couses the problem

Observer
There lack of care us so bad I'm done after the note 9 ill just buy a great wacom tab and a one plus 7 pro
First Poster

Did you got the refund ? By your credit company sir ?

Apprentice

@Un1v3rs2LK1ng wrote:

Did you got the refund ? By your credit company sir ?

Nope no refund. They replaced the camera for free. 

First Poster

No I didn't got any refund. 

First Poster

I have the same issue constantly! 

Camera buzzes and screen is fuzzy when zooming in. This doesn't matter which mode the camera is in. Anytime we zoom, whether it's a photo or video, it becomes fuzzy and makes a strange buzz sound. 

The temporary fix: Shake the phone vertically(while zoomed) to hopefully make the part that sticks, unstuck. 

Stupid but it's done this for months but after reading many posts all over seems like it's pointless to ask for a fix. 

Apprentice

Samsung are aware of the problem, its a hardware issue, a camera module apparently. I took mine into a Samsung store today showed them the issue and the guys who worked there knew straight away what it was, I asked was it the camera module and they said yes and it will be fixed and returned within 24 to 48hrs, they also gave me a loan phone to use, so was happy with the service I received. I will update this message when I get the phone back.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Apprentice

Issue fixed and phone back already, It was a camera module, the parts they replaced were (M-cam, kit, sub ) the receipt states, but all working perfectly now and was a great turn around time.

First Poster

Awesome, 

Thank you for the reply! I will need to reach out to them. 

My phone also has the issue, samsung chat have booked a repair for me and sending someone to my work to collect phone and fix within an hour time slot.

Top Liked Authors