Support

Open search

Note 9 Screen Scratches

Apprentice

Thank you everyone for your replies! 

I'm not extremely please to do it, but I think I'll put that dome screen protector on, hopefully it'll hide the scratch well! 

As of now, a week or so after posting I have had no new scratches. 

Thanks again. 😊

Highlighted
Navigator

Had the note 9 for 2 weeks now in a S clear view case. Bits are getting into the case and could scratch the screen so I guess a screen protector is needed but have decided against the expensive £40 version and gone for the cheaper Alinsea at £6. Hope I have made the right decision!

Navigator

Just to let you know the Note 9 is working ok with the Alinsea screen protection.

Observer
I've had the same problem the glass on the note 3 and 5 were much better still in use by other members in my household and they have had far more abuse over the years and no small scratches like my note 9 that is approx a month old!!! Not happy at all!!!
Back for More

Hi mate .. just thought I would add to this I also have a note 9 which cost a fortune... both front screen and rear camera screens and scratched to death... deep.. may I add I have a note 4 aswell which has been all over the world.. and not a single mark on the screen at all!!!... I think the new note 9 curved junk screen is to con us all out of hard earned money and replace them every year... not impressed with the note 9 quality at all... mine also freezes.. and clitches after updates... the same way they killed off all of the older notes.... I think it's time we both changed to huwaeii =) 

Back for More
How is this a solution... ? The quality on the screen is below standard... I dont drive round in my car with bubble wrap on every single panel to avoid a scratch ... !!! Better glass in a sixty pound greenhouse !
Apprentice

You shouldn't need a screen protector. None of my LG phones had bad scratches.  Note 9, yep. Not bad, but its obvious the screen is inferior. The cost, and based on actual usage of other phones, this is unacceptable. 

Back for More
I've got a Nokia 3310 with a better screen than my thousand pound note 9 =(
Apprentice
I feel better that I am not alone. 🙂
Back for More
I'll give it till the end of the week then we should make these threads viral about the flagship phone.... the note 10 is rumoured out soon so customers should be warned if they're going be sold a phone from del boy
Top Liked Authors