Support

Open search

Note 9 One UI update broke the Android Auto connectivity

SOLVED
Apprentice
Posted the same on us community but discovered there is a separate eu version as I am from the UK.

After using it few days with my new car the update made the AA function not working.

When I turn on the car Note 9 connects via Bluetooth and turn on the Android Auto screen on the phone. I am connecting the phone with the USB cable to the car, pressing the PROJECTION button (Vauxhall Intellilink system) which turned tha Android Auto screen before. Now the sytem just shows no device is connected or it isn't supported.

Can something be done about this? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

As my preceding speaker "thought" what is the solution, nothing was wrong that much to ask Vauxhall about it.

I fixed it by forgetting my car in the AA interface and forgetting my phone in the car AA Settings. All good now!

Thanks Samsung

3 REPLIES 3
Explorer

I think your question should be redirected to Vauxhall instead. Maybe a software update on the IntelliLink system is required for Android 9 support.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi alal.

Are you using android auto yourself and yours is working after the update?

Or do you know somebody who have no problems with AA on One UI?

Apprentice

As my preceding speaker "thought" what is the solution, nothing was wrong that much to ask Vauxhall about it.

I fixed it by forgetting my car in the AA interface and forgetting my phone in the car AA Settings. All good now!

Thanks Samsung

Top Liked Authors