Support

Open search

Note 9 . 2x S pens?

Apprentice

Can anyone clarify please. 

The Note 9 . Does the 512gb ocean blue version come with 1x yellow S pen & another spare S pen of a different colour?

I just saw one being unboxed on YouTube with 2x S pens. Anyone please. 

8 REPLIES 8
Superuser I
Superuser I

From what I've seen at my local Samsung Experience Store the Blue comes with the yellow s-pen only. 

Spare s-pens are available via purchase on the Samsung Online Shop. 

The YouTube reviewers are using review units in presentation boxes sent to them via Samsung which have other accessories included in them which won't be in the normal retail box. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

I thought it came with just 1x s pen . Why would you need 2x I ask myself?  

So how come the guy on the YouTube video gets two ? 

If he gets two why shouldn't I or you ? And a free case?

Pathfinder

Because. Advertising on the easiest possible platform.

Free note= millions of star struck followers

Navigator
It all depends on the region the phone is for some regions get different accessories to others. Most Chinese manufacturers tend to give free cases with phones that they manufacture.
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi  @Badger  

I can not be 100% sure but in this unboxing video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRS8MmWeK8) it does show 2 S pens it is a 512gb unit and from what the comments say it's only with that size unit and bear in mind it is a USA model. As for box contents they only say includes S-pen (no help there) but with less than 24 hours until we get them, I am sure someone will reply with a update. Just got this in the inbox showing now extra pen or case so I would expect that was a reviewers edition (Ref https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpVYib6CtYM&feature=em-uploademail)

Explorer
I've just ordered a Note 9 in the Black Friday sale, and added a 2nd S pen. Why not? A half price extra; with a different colour S pen maybe people will think I have a 2 terabyte phone
Superuser I
Superuser I

@antonp

Two's better than One

I toyed with the idea of purchasing a Yellow Pen for my Black 512Gb Note 9 but haven't yet pulled the trigger on that. 

Maybe when or if the price reduces I will. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
Explorer

@BandOfBrothers

I managed to lose the S pen for my Note 3 as it rolled down the front of my car's dashboard. It's still there lurking somewhere behind my speedo. Fortunately I was able to use the S pen for my Note 2. When I get my Note 9, delivered but I'm abroad on holiday, I will be thinking about that hidden Note 3 S pen, now my 3rd S pen...

Top Liked Authors