Support

Open search

New update

SOLVED

Loved my Note 9 for the first six months I owned it. Then I did the update. Now I've paid $1000 for a phone (still owe over $700) that looks like a kids toy and has dedicated screen space for buttons, which the lack of was why I bought the phone in the first place. I'm sure whatever upgrades they also did at the same time are great, but I had no issues with how it functioned in the first place. Please Samsung, at least make it so I can get rid of the navigation keys!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I
You can actually replace the navigation keys with a swipe gesture if you like

Other than that you can change the look and feel with a custom theme, I know it isn't perfect but there are definitely some alternatives inside the Samsung Ecosystem
3 REPLIES 3
Superuser I
Superuser I
You can actually replace the navigation keys with a swipe gesture if you like

Other than that you can change the look and feel with a custom theme, I know it isn't perfect but there are definitely some alternatives inside the Samsung Ecosystem
Yeah, I already did that. Still takes up space on my screen. And I shouldn't have to buy a theme (yes, there are free themes, but they put a 2 week limit on using them) to make my phone not look like a child's toy.
Just Browsing
Poor update really. If this is the route Samsung are taking with their phones I'm not buying Samsung again.
Top Liked Authors