Support

Open search

Navigation Bar Colours

Apprentice

Hi,

I got my Note 9 a few weeks back and loving it so far.

1 bugbear I have is that the Navigation Bar Colours are all so bright. I am a typical dark theme person but the Navigation Bar is so bright, this can be an eye sore when on a night/morning using an app with a dark theme,  the bar is very distracting.

Could we have the option to add darker colours? even black would look nice (or a colour picker and just pick from a colour wheel). I think this would be good as it'd work well with the AMOLED screen that wouldn't even need to power on for most of the Navigation Bar.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Superuser I
Superuser I

Have you considered using a theme from the Samsung Theme Store or perhaps another launcher such as Nova Prime that could allow the customisation you would like ?

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

So i tried a theme but it didn't persist in all applications, as well as changing things i didn't want it to (icons, status bar etc)

Also I have Nova but I don't see any real navigation bar colouring settings sadly.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Ok. 

Perhaps the Samsung Team here then can forward your thoughts back up the chain as feedback and there is a separate thread for 'ideas'

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

Thanks for suggestions on your previous post.

And yeah that would be great, will they see this post? do we need to message one of them to make them aware of this request?

Apprentice

Bump.

CarlH Moderator

I've just passed this on @Scargi

Apprentice

Thanks for that, Did you hear anything back from them regarding it?

Top Liked Authors